Welcome to my Dirty Creamy Worn panties blog! Feeling horny?

If you have been here before, welcome back, and enjoy the new stories, videos and pictures. If you are here for the first time, and love the scent and feel of women's worn panties and lingerie, then please take a moment to bookmark me or subscribe to my blog.

I am adding new sexy pictures, videos, and stories almost daily, and there is a lot to see! Have fun, and enjoy my sexy stories, pics, movies, and overall love for all things sexual!

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?
I really do have a very creamy milf pussy! My dirty creamy used milf panties soak up my all my sexy scents! I have pictures like this in most of my posts. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Curvy girls, Panties, Pictures, and videos


I have always loved the way that sexy women looked in a pair of panties, and I have always especially liked curvy girls. I am not much for the skinny look on a woman although I have seen some that I still thought were quite sexy. I admit it. I love big round butts, and big voluptuous breasts. I like to be able to really feel a woman's softness when I make love with her! I am very bisexual if you weren't aware of that yet.

I love men though, and I always will. I like a strong man with some meat on his bones. I don't like the skinny boys much, at least not to actually have sex with...

Anyway, as soon as I decided to start selling my used panties online, I had to start taking pictures. Everyone, understandably wanted pictures of me in the panties that I was going to be wearing for the. I completely understand, because how else are you going to know that those dirty knickers that you are sniffing were actually worn by a woman? At first I was nervous about taking pictures, but my photographer (and lover) was very helpful and encouraging. I feel for the girls that are taking their pictures themselves with a self timer! It is so much more fun, and the pictures cum out so much better with a sexy photographer that loves curvy butts and breasts, and sexy panties as much as I do!

Now we have taken hundreds and hundreds of pictures, some of them in panties, and many of them out of panties. I started having customers making special requests for me to masturbate in the panties and to make some videos of me doing it. Once again, I was nervous at first, and then really started to have fun and enjoy it once we got started. I have now made many sexy panty videos, and that led us to make much naughtier x-rated videos as well. Now I offer a free video or pictures with every worn panty order I receive and I also have a growing number of fans, friends, and customers who have joined my Creamymilf Fan Club which gives them Unlimited Access to ALL of my videos and my most explicit pictures. I am uploading new pics and adding more videos all of the time. My Fanclub members get access to all of it, and can download any of it right to their computer.

I would love to have some followers on my blog, to encourage me to continue adding more pictures and true stories of a woman who gets turned on selling her dirty panties to sexy men all over the world!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE WEARING USED WOMENS PANTIES IT FEELS GREAT AND TAESTES EVEN BETTER MMMM GOOD.

    ReplyDelete