Welcome to my Dirty Creamy Worn panties blog! Feeling horny?

If you have been here before, welcome back, and enjoy the new stories, videos and pictures. If you are here for the first time, and love the scent and feel of women's worn panties and lingerie, then please take a moment to bookmark me or subscribe to my blog.

I am adding new sexy pictures, videos, and stories almost daily, and there is a lot to see! Have fun, and enjoy my sexy stories, pics, movies, and overall love for all things sexual!

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?
I really do have a very creamy milf pussy! My dirty creamy used milf panties soak up my all my sexy scents! I have pictures like this in most of my posts. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I am a HotWIfe Milf

As I have mentioned before, I am a very sexual MILF who loves to get a bit kinky at times.  I absolutely love women and love the taste of pussy, but I love cock even more.  I love to taste a big hard sexy cock that is dripping pre cum.  It makes me cream my panties and cause my pussy to drip.  I get so wet and so turned on when I am sucking a nice cock that my panties always get extra wet and extra creamy.

How hot would it be for me to cream and cum in your panties while I was sucking the cum out of your cock and then peel my dirty cum filled panties off and hand them to you after we were done getting nasty.  You could fill my mouth with cum as I filled your panties with my creamy ovulation cum, and then peel them off while they are still dripping wet.




I am a real swinger and I love to play and get sexy with other hot men and women.  I am a member of  3 different swingers sites depending on what kind of kinky mood I am in.  I have had a few kinky encounters with fans so far and it was a total turn on to me.  The good news is that there are kinky housewives and hotwives like me all over the world that love to meet hot men for sex.  There are also many more men than you might imagine that love to watch their wives get fucked and get nasty with other men.  You just need a profile and a few pics on the right swingers site to make some of your dreams and fantasies a reality.

Here are my 3 favorites and personal recommendations:

Kasidie  This is the classiest and sexiest swingers site and is my personal favorite.  It is a couples site with a lot of very sexy, hot swingers.  If you are a single male then you need to be pretty sexy or have a nice big cock to have good success on Kasidie.  The good news is if you are, then you are going to have some very hot times with other couples.  If the idea of fucking another man's wife while he watches or even joins in makes you hard then you have to get a profile on Kasidie.
 You can start with a free profile by clicking here. 
If you really want to meet others for sex then you will need to fill out your profile and post a few pics.  You may also need to upgrade to a paid account but believe me... IT IS WORTH IT.  This site is so classy and sexy you may even be able to talk your girl into swinging with you.  Believe me, she has fantasized about being with other girls!  Show her this site and make it a reality.  Being a swinging couple is so much fun!

The next site is my favorite if I am travelling because the memebrship is huge.  There are so many swingers and sexy single women and men who are just looking for real sex.  I have had some of my naughtiest times with men and women that I have met here.  I have used it on both of my trips to Europe and I still get wet thinking about the experiences that I had.  There are over 33 million members for a reason!  This site is for real and I GUARANTEE you that there are people in your area that are looking for no strings attached sex right now.  This site even advertises a GET LAID GUARANTEE because the fact is their members sign up because they want to fuck.  You can find ANY FETISH here.  Click here to start with a free account.

The last site is the one I go to when I am feeling extra submissive and want to be treated like a naughty, dirty little slut.  Sometimes I just want to be tied up, spanked, flogged, and fucked.  I am a sub at heart... what can I say?  If you are into bondage, leather, denial, ridicule, BDSM, Sub /master play fem domme, punishment or pain then this is the place for you.  Click here to find your sub or master for free.

Several of my single male friends (or married men who love to fuck hot women on the side) have told me about a site called Fling, and they absolutely rave (brag) about how many hot women they have hooked up with.  I am not a member but they have said that it is full of real women who are just looking for casual sex.  Sounds damn good to me!  Check it out and let me know what you think.  1 of them calls it Fuckbook...  The Facebook for nymphos!

No comments:

Post a Comment