Welcome to my Dirty Creamy Worn panties blog! Feeling horny?

If you have been here before, welcome back, and enjoy the new stories, videos and pictures. If you are here for the first time, and love the scent and feel of women's worn panties and lingerie, then please take a moment to bookmark me or subscribe to my blog.

I am adding new sexy pictures, videos, and stories almost daily, and there is a lot to see! Have fun, and enjoy my sexy stories, pics, movies, and overall love for all things sexual!

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?
I really do have a very creamy milf pussy! My dirty creamy used milf panties soak up my all my sexy scents! I have pictures like this in most of my posts. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another favorite pair of Leopard print panties, plus a short video of me shaking my big, sexy ass!


I love these silky, satin Leopard prints too. I figured since I showed you 1 pair, I might as well show you both of them! I have some naughtier panty play videos, plus lots of videos of me out of my panties as well. You can download almost any of my videos immediately, discreetly, and very reasonably at my clip store. You can get every video and hundreds of my favorite explicit pics by joining my Fanclub. Thank you for taking a look at my blog. I would love for you to follow me, or comment.. Are you out there? Do you like the daily pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment