Welcome to my Dirty Creamy Worn panties blog! Feeling horny?

If you have been here before, welcome back, and enjoy the new stories, videos and pictures. If you are here for the first time, and love the scent and feel of women's worn panties and lingerie, then please take a moment to bookmark me or subscribe to my blog.

I am adding new sexy pictures, videos, and stories almost daily, and there is a lot to see! Have fun, and enjoy my sexy stories, pics, movies, and overall love for all things sexual!

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?

Why did I choose the name Creamy Milf?
I really do have a very creamy milf pussy! My dirty creamy used milf panties soak up my all my sexy scents! I have pictures like this in most of my posts. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are you a fan of women who squirt?

I haven't mentioned it yet in my blog so I thought I should! I always thought squirting was fake, or it was really just pee, until I met my husband about 3 1/2 years ago. He loved making women cum so hard that they squirted and assured me that there was a great chance that he could help me do it too.



I was very skeptical at first, and it didn't work until about the 5th time we tried. I realized that I had gotten very close before, but I need to relax into that moment and allow the release to happen. OMG, I am glad that I did! The orgasms are so intense, and the sensations are absolutely incredible. He loves to put his face right down there and let me squirt it right into his mouth. Sometime when I am extremely turned on, I will start squirting when he is fucking me, and he says he can feel it squirting out around his cock. He always cums so hard when this happens!

My most amazing squirting orgasms so far have been with my big glass dildo, with an over sized head. There is something about the way that head hits my G-spot that literally opens up my floodgates!  I am multi-orgasmic and very, very loud when I cum, especially when I start to squirt.

I never would have believed that I could squirt my cum 4 or 5 feet across the entire king sized bed, but that is exactly what happens! I am happy to be able to share these very special orgasms with you! If you are a man, woman or couple that is interested in squirting then I would be glad to share more about my experiences with you. I love helping others learn how to squirt!
Wet kisses!  Swingers Squirt so much more often than vanillas!  http://swingerparties.org






No comments:

Post a Comment